PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP) INJECTIONS
WILLOW AESTHETICS IS A LEADING ECLIPSE PRP® SYSTEM PROVIDER IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.
WHAT IS PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA)?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is made up of your own platelets in a small volume of plasma that contains several growth factors. In combination with Microneedling, PRP can help remodel and repair damaged skin and create new skin. The use of PRP Injections as an innovative treatment for the face stimulates new collagen, increases microcirculation, and promotes the regrowth of healthy skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING PRP TREATMENT?
1. DRAW BLOOD – Our PRP expert draws a small amount of blood in a specialized blood collection tube, similar to what is required for a basic lab test.
2. SEPARATION – The blood sample is spun quickly in a centrifuge, causing the platelets to separate from the other blood elements.
3. INJECTIONS – After the platelets are concentrated in the plasma, they can be applied to the procedure site.
4. SEE YOUR RESULTS – As a result of activation, platelets release essential growth factors and proteins, which promote healing and rejuvenation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRP INJECTIONS?
- Improves the skin’s metabolism
- Provides skin with a healthy glow
- Reverse the signs of aging skin
- Natural treatment
- Can help skin heal faster
- Provides long-lasting results